Sunday, September 14, 2008

But it's OK if you talk about both of them

Oh man, is this the best election campaign ever? Well, the best ever for comedy? Here's another great one, this time from Saturday Night Live. Surely you noticed that Sarah Palin developed her look by studying the smart-strong-hot Tina Fey...

Isn't it wonderful that anyone can be president, if you want it bad enough?



And now surely you are asking, "WTF does flurge mean?" Well, Hillary and I both googled it. The spelling is not yet stable, but it seems to mean flush+purge as in get rid of or remove.

But WTF does MILF mean? Mother's I'd Like to... that's all you need to know. If you can't imagine the rest, I'm proud of you and would like to know how old you are and where you hail from. Sorry, I'm not telling what WTF means either.

I, for one, have never referred to Sarah Palin in that MILF way. And I can promise her that I never will.

No comments: