Wednesday, December 3, 2008

We're going on vacation, baby.

So after Comicon I signed up for the Dharma Wants You recruitment game thing, but then wasn't really interested in the alternate reality game (that's ARG to those of you into this kind of thing) so I forgot all about it. Now I'm interested again, because I got this special email inviting me to use my special password to see the sneak preview of season 5!!!

In a November 25th video posted on Dark UFO Carlton and Cuse blamed the demise of the game on the economy. I guess they couldn't pay the mortgage or stock dropped or something. But all's well, because they promised to send special content to us recruits. Woo-hoo!! If you think I'm sharing my password here, with just anybody, you are so wrong.

I went straight to the Dharma Wants You site and downloaded my dossier. My test scores were pretty crappy. 100 for honesty and integrity. 0 for everything else, perhaps because I didn't bother to take the rest of the tests. I've been assigned as a cook.

A little disappointing. But even worse, I visited the abc site and I saw that the same sneak preview video is posted right there for all Losties to enjoy with no Dharma recruit password required! Also, of course, on youtube. Here it is.



Dang. I thought I was so special and all. It's off to the kitchen for me, where I plan to cook with great honesty and integrity.

No comments: